Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mundane Bliss

I can't believe I went through an entire winter without writing a single blog entry. I like to think that I have been really busy but I haven't really been that busy. I guess I haven't really been in the right mood to write.

I have been enjoying sharing my time with Justin and Khiem. I find myself looking forward to our evenings and weekends. Although we don't really do anything spectacular, all the little regular things we do do are almost always filled with laughter.

What can I say - the mundane can be blissful.

1 comment:

alex said...

He was dressed in a green baize roundabout and faded blue overalls, worn butalbital sadly at the knee.. When you are mistress of a house, and wish to show civility to strangers, let the invitation be always accompanied with a frank disclosure of what phentermine they are to expect.. We were very curious to see it, particularly with reference to the alleged absence of every object upon which a play of words could possibly celebrex be made.. But what is the relation of the foreconscious day remnants to the dream? There is no doubt that they penetrate abundantly into the dream, that they utilize the dream content to obtrude themselves upon consciousness even during the night; indeed, they occasionally even dominate the dream content, and impel it to continue the work of the day; it is also certain that the day byetta remnants may just as well have any other character as that of wishes; but it is highly instructive and even decisive for the theory of wish-fulfillment to see what conditions they must comply with in order to be received into the dream.. Never had provigil the deputy been more gracious and witty.. Oh--I am not quite sure--we should all be very happy. benadryl. Kamp wanted, fust pseudoephedrine off, an' he got it.. Yo' betteh have oxycontin some.. , with bactrim a view of inducing all children to take hold of the handles of their knives and forks, instead of the metal.. It was xanax Colonel George Harvey, then editor of Harper's Weekly , who had started the boom to make Woodrow Wilson President...